● Become the first brand to obtain CNAS Laboratory accreditation in the outdoor Mobile Lighting Industry in China.
● Celebrated Olight 15th Anniversary and unveiled the Brand Promise: Olight will practice“continual technology & product innovation”and provide an“excellent customer experience” from every aspect under the guideline principles of“customer-orientation".
Built dedicated online stores in 14 countries while extending our marketing network to over 100 countries and regions globally.
● Donated 46,450.76 euros from 2 charity sales to Aktion Deutschland Hilft, a relief alliance with Germany, to help local post-flood reconstruction.
● 3000 flashlights (worth over $313,285 USD) were sent to aid the flood-stricken areas of Zhengzhou city, China. Meanwhile, a charity sale was organized with over RMB 460,000(≈$72,056 USD）raised to support local schools and students in post-disaster reconstruction.
● 4513 flashlights (worth $88,747 USD) were allocated to snow-stricken areas in Texas, USA for emergency relief.
● During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, online charity sales were held in 15 countries, raising a total of $167,205 USD. All proceeds were donated to relevant breast cancer prevention and treatment organizations worldwide.
● 500 Obulbs were donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children in the USA for medical care.
● Over RMB 260,000(≈$40,727 USD) in donations along with teaching equipment were dispatched to Hunan Rural Middle Schools of China as educational support from 2018 to 2021.
Unveiled our brand-new professional rifle light, the Odin series.
● During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, online charity sales were held in 12 countries raising a total of $192,902 USD. All proceeds were donated to relevant breast cancer prevention and treatment organizations worldwide.
● With the incredible help from our fans in the form of global charity sales, medical supplies, as well as cash, over $1,375,400 USD was raised and donated to 11 countries in the world for Covid-19 support.
● RMB 3 million（≈$470,219 USD）was donated to the Chongqing University of Technology, a public research university in China, as an educational fund.
Held our first O-Fan Day festival in the United States and launched the PL-Pro, the first weapon light in the world for both pistols and rifles.
Unveiled the Warrior X to mark our tenth year in the tactical flashlight business, redefining the tactical flashlight and furthering our leading innovation in the industry.
● Over RMB 20,000（≈$3,133 USD）was raised from the charity sale and allocated to assist the post-flood reconstruction in Shouguang city, China.
Celebrated our 10th Anniversary by inviting global customers, suppliers, fans, and employees to our headquarters in China.
An independent 3,900 square meter modern production base was constructed.
The most compact powerful rechargeable weapon light was launched, known as the PL-Mini.
The First multi-use LED illumination tool from Olight was produced, known as the H1.
Started new company branches in the United States.
PL-1, Olight's first weapon light was produced.
Dispatched representative to Lushan, the earthquake-stricken area of China, to offer condolences for local people. RMB 58,000(≈$9,085 USD) was donated as earthquake relief.
H15, Olight's first headlamp was produced.
The first uni-body illumination tool in the industry was produced, known as the S80.
The SR90 entered the market as the world's first single-LED flashlight with a 2000-lumen output.
● Sold 50 M20S flashlights with over RMB 20,000(≈$3,133 USD) raised as charity donations to aid the Yushu City, Qinghai Province, earthquake-stricken area of China for post-disaster reconstruction.
The M20S was unveiled, the first product in the industry that used a dual tail switch for immediate access to strobe mode.
● Allocated 50 T15 flashlights to aid the Wenchuan, earthquake-stricken area of China as emergency rescue.
Olight was founded in China.